By now you should have received a small printout at the studio with a link to a private gallery and password to view your photos.
Your photo gallery will be live until May 31, at which time it will be removed.
*Note – your proofs are RAW and unretouched – the inserts below are a good example of an how your photos will look after post-processing!
If you would like to order photos this year, you will need to complete the following forms to return to the studio:
CollageOrderForm2016 You can add your own phrase, or popular phrases and a phrase # can be found here: Phrases
Note: For each pose on your collage you have the option of a discounted group photo or TeamMate for THAT routine. The group photo MUST be for the same routine as the collage photo. 1 Sided keytags are available with the exact same pose selected from the collage. Bagtags and/or 2-sided items and additional group photos can be ordered on the regular order form.
OrderForm2016 This form is for individual prints and group photos
Please also note that the group form includes taxes. The Collage form does not include taxes.
All of our dancers are superstars so it was hard to pick three kids from last year but the 3 different looks below are based on the 20×16 collage. Also attached is a very different look with a large featured shot and using only 3 additional poses.
– These samples are watermarked – but there will be no branding/watermark on final print.
– The more routines they are in the smaller they become. This year I am able to add a larger size 36×24 (3′ wide x 2′ tall!)
– Mounting options from the pros at my lab are
– Plaquemount – a metallic print with a UV Matte laminate, mounted on a 3/8″ MDF board, beveled edge painted black with pre-cut slot on the back for hanging.
– Canvas – Collage is printed on canvas and stretched around a wooden frame with a white edge. This is ready to hang or sit on the ledge of a fireplace. 16×20 frame is 1.25″ and the 24×36 frame is 1.75″.
– If you would like to go the traditional route – Michaels often has good deals on frames. A Michaels recently opened in the old Futureshop location across from Kildonan Place.
For the parents with two dancers and a small number of routines – yes I can combine your kids on one poster. Hopefully you can find an equal number of poses!